January 10, 2011
American Capital Assurance Corp (ACA) Launches Commercial Program in South Carolina
St. Petersburg, FL (January 10, 2011) - We are pleased to announce that ASI's sister company, American Capital Assurance Corp (through their Managing General Agency Safe Harbour Underwriting), has officially launched their Condominium Association, Apartment Complex and Office Building Programs in South Carolina.
We are very excited to introduce our Commercial Programs that offer a suite of products specifically designed to meet the needs of commercial, residential and office-building owners.
Our programs offer comprehensive coverage and competitive pricing for best in class accounts that meet our program eligibility guidelines.
- Basic & Wrap ("Special Form")
- All Construction Types
- Including Wind Coverage
- Hurricane / Wind & Hail Form / Occurrence / Calendar Year Form Deductibles
- Low % per Building / Per Structure Deductibles
- Low AOP Deductible Options
- Ordinance & Law Options
- Agreed Value Option
- Inflation Guard Option
- Business Income / Loss of Rents
- A.M. Best Rated B++ (Good)
- World's Largest Reinsurers (All are rated A- or better)
- Combined Reinsurers Surplus in Excess of $40 Billion
- Admitted Company
- Mechanical Electrical & Pressure Systems Breakdown Coverage (e.g. Boiler & Machinery)
- Up to $10,000,000 per Building (Higher Limits Available)
- Catastrophe Planning
- Catastrophe Website for Property Managers & Association Presidents
- 24/7 Claim Service
- Sophisticated Risk Selection Process (RMS / AIR) and much more!