Keep you and your loved ones protected
Whether you own or rent, we’re here to help protect the place you call home. We created our annual battery project to help you keep your smoke alarms in good working order and bring awareness to fire prevention.
Every year, we mail a set of 9-volt batteries and safety reminders to customers—it’s just another way we can help provide peace of mind.
Other ways to protect and prevent
In the event of a house fire, survival can depend on your preparation, alertness, and a well-rehearsed escape plan. Consider these basic safety and prevention tips to safeguard your home and your family.
- Replace your entire smoke detector unit every 8-10 years.
- Install smoke alarms on every level of your home.
- Test the alarms regularly and change batteries at least once a year.
- Never disable or remove smoke alarm batteries.
- Develop a fire escape plan and practice with small children.
- Review all ways to exit each room of the house.
- Make sure safety bars on windows can be opened from inside your home.
- Escape the dwelling first, then call for emergency assistance.
Install new batteries today. Sleep better tonight.
Questions? Inquire here.